Replaces multiple applications with one, and does it better!
* Auto-refreshing status screen displays battery, memory, and device info and statistics.
* Calculates average battery discharge rate over time.
* Discharge rate is resettable, allowing you to detect a failing
battery, or to determine how operating system updates or third party
applications affect battery usage.
* Discharge rate resets automatically upon application installation and when the phone is charged.
* Calculates remaining battery time until full discharge.
* Calculates change in free application memory since the device was last started, allowing you to detect memory leaks.
* Customizable, dynamic home screen icon shows battery level,
battery temperature, battery time remaining, free memory, change in free
memory since startup, or uptime since the phone was last restarted.
* Choose a single icon or rotate between multiple icons at a selectable rate.
* Icons change color to indicate status.
* Customize at what levels icons change color to suit your specific needs.
* Displays battery, temperature, or memory info in the banner / notification area.
* Customizable battery and memory notifications. Be notified when
your battery or memory drops below a threshold you specify, even when
MeterBerry isn't open.
* Reset your device when memory drops below a threshold you specify.
* Logs battery level, free memory, signal strength, and temperature
over time. Track down applications that are causing excessive battery
usage or memory leaks. Find areas or times of the day where your signal
strength drops. Determine if your phone is overheating.
* Add personalized notes to the logs to help track changes to your phone.
* Initiate a soft-reset (battery pull) on-demand or schedule one daily at a specific time to free up memory and resources.
* Scheduled resets provide a 10 second warning window when they can be cancelled to avoid interfering with current tasks.
* Be notified when a scheduled reset was missed due to your device
being locked or holstered, or because you were on the phone, with the
option to perform the reset immediately.
* Initiate the Java garbage collector on-demand or hourly when the phone is idle to free up memory and resources.
* View the system Event Log to troubleshoot application or operating system problems.
* Clear the system Event Log hourly when the phone is idle to free up memory.
* Blackberry with OS 4.7, 5.0, or 6.0.
* Leaked / beta / hybrid OS's are not officially supported. Results may vary.
This feature has been requested for literally as long as I can remember,
and now it's here. Instead of having to exit out to the home screen and
look at the MeterBerry icon to view your battery, memory, etc. info,
now you can see that same info without interrupting what you're doing on
your phone - reading emails, browsing, etc. - because that same info
can now be displayed in the banner area.
Choose between battery level, device temperature, or free application
memory. The colors of the icons will change just like MeterBerry's main
home screen icon. And just like the main home screen icon, the
thresholds at which the colors change can be adjusted to your liking in
Estimated Battery Time Remaining
Another long-requested feature, MeterBerry now estimates the remaining
time until your battery fully discharges. This estimate is based on the
calculated average battery discharge rate. Just like the discharge rate,
the more data and time MeterBerry has to make its calculations, the
more accurate this will be. If you have no average discharge data,
either because you just fully charged your phone or you reset the
discharge rate manually, the remaining battery time will read "Unknown".
Once your battery discharges a few percentage points, you will get an
accurate reading of your estimated battery time remaining.
The estimated battery time remaining can also be selected as a home
screen icon, along with the existing battery level, temperature, free
application memory, change in application memory since startup, and time
since last reset icons. And just like the existing icons, you can
change the thresholds at which the colors change.
OS 6.0 / Torch 9800 Support
v2.5 is fully compatible with OS 6.0 and the Torch 9800. For device
resets, use Reset Mode 3 in MeterBerry's options (the new default).
Fixes for Incorrect Memory Totals on Bold 9000, 9650, etc.