A slick new edition to the VertiberryLight family is
VertiberryLightMedia & VertiberryLightSocial
Both include the VertiberryLight base with the added feature of Landscape mode.
Since my new found ability to make use of the torches trackpad without sacrificing a
usefull landscape homescreen
I have two new additions.
VertiberryLightMedia has full home screen trackpad navigation.
When you turn to Landscape mode, you get your media dock.
4 Media icons and a 5th hotspot on the play button to launch Youtube.
- VertiberryLightSocial has full home screen trackpad navigation.
- When you turn to Landscape mode, you get your social dock.
4 Social Icons and a 5th hotspot on the twitter bird to launch Twitter.
- You must have Facebook, Myspace, BBM,SocialFeeds, and Twitter installed to
show all icons.
VertiberryLight base includes:
- hotspot to show/hide Sliding horizontal dock (left 1/3 of the screen)
- hotspot to show/hide Sliding vertical hidden today (right 1/3 of the screen)
- hotspot to show App menu screen (middle 1/3 of the screen)
- profiles hotspot (top right corner)
- manage connections hotspot (bottom dock)
- Homescreen Lockscreen (inc weather hotspot)
- trackpad Navigation on homescreen & landscape
- trackpad navigation on hidden today
- Landscape bug NOT present
- VERY compact in size leading to NO lag
- every menu skinned in the same colours
- 6 Customizable homescreen Icons
- Landscape icons NON-customizable
- Very Wallpaper friendly