New features in v2.0.1.x:
- Quick Install: After vnbbUtils v2.0.1.x installed,
you can install the JAD file, CODs files directly from Windows
Explorer. Just right click on the JAD file or COD files (can select
multiple files at once), would appear an item Install (vnbbUtils)
in the system menu. Just click your mouse on that item, the selected
files will be installed immediately into your BB (of course, BBmust be
plugged into the computer first)
- Clean Garbage Flash: just as MemoryUp, Memory Booster, but with this function of vnbbUtils, it cleans even more Flash memory
- Backup / Restore applications, allows easy backup
entire 3rd party applications from BB to computer (before Load OS) and
restore/reinstall all of them into BB (after Load OS) quickly.
- Load OS: this function automatically delete file
vendor.xml then run Loader.exe to make sure you can Load OS from any
Old features but improved
- Get information of the BB that connected to your
computer (automatically detecting BB is connected/disconnected to/from
the computer). Providing this information for OTA Downloader and
EScreen Activation code generator. Especially, it help OTA Downloader
simulate the environment of your BB to download the suitable version of
software with your BB model and ROM version.
- USB Driver: Install USB Driver for Blackberry. If
you have not install BDM yet, Computer can not recognize your BB as an
USB Drive. Only click on USB Driver button, that problem have been
resolved, BDM free . This driver is only for USB Drive, not for BB
device manager, so if you want using full functions of vnbbUtils,
install BDM is required.
- Set Time: Synchronize system time of your BB with computer
- Generate code for the Activation of Engineering Screen
- Take a screenshot of BB Screen and save as a JPG/PNG image file on your computer, or Copy to Clipboard
- Download software for BB from OTA link to your
computer. This feature has been improved superior to other OTA Download
utilities, allows you to download from the site that check terminal
connect to as Google, Opera Mini, mopipocket … Support download over
Proxy, download from indirect link (as OTA Link provide by Mobihand).
Downloaded Softwares are stored in folder vnbb\OTA\App_Name
- Create ALX file to installed by BDM. Created from JAD file or Cod files that available.
- Create JAD file to install from SDCard. JAD is created from ALX or Cod files.
- Convert JAR to COD(s): this feature allow you to convert JAR file to COD & ALX.
- Install Cod(s): lets you install software from Cod files to BB directly. But I prefer to using Install from JAD
- Install JAD: lets you install software on computer
to BB from the JAD file easily and quickly. Helping people who using
old BB model (do not have memory card) can install software normally
without opening BDM.
- Read system modules installed in the BB then:
- Save modules. Necessary in case of backup applications or store applications installed directly from your BB Browser to computer.
- Delete unnecessary modules, optimizing memory of your BB. There is a option that allows you choose to delete these modules on computer also.
- Read the information in the Event Log
- Delete Event log to release memory.
- Wipe Device at low-level, this function help you when you want to upgrade OS
- Factory Reset: remove IT policy.
Mirror link: Download
- The software includes a menu and a panel on the left, for easy access to the functionality of the program.
1. The first item of the left panel is the Device Information:
This section provides information of your BB include model, PIN
number, OS version and display right photo of your BB. Allows you to
synchronize the time from Computer to BB, can turn ON/OFF Radio from the
2. Device Software (OS): the section contains the functions related to operating system of BB.
- Allow to remove IT Policy ==> Factory Reset
- Wipe Device, leave an 507 error, to ensure Load OS into BB successful
- Load OS: installing OS (ROM) into the BB. Of course, the ROM for your BB must be installed on your computer.
- Work with the eventlog: Read / Save to your computer / Delete
3. Applications: contains the functions to work with third-party software
Allow Backup / Restore whole 3rd party applications, installing
application from a JAD file, the COD files. Can save one or more
software from BB to computer, Deleting some modules without used to
4. Read System Modules: List all the modules (all of RIM’s and 3rd party software) installed on your BB.
Allows you to easily save / or Delete these modules.
5. Other utilities: Utilities
- Convert JAR to COD: convert JAR file to file CODs and ALX and JAD files are created respectively.
- Create activation code screen Screen Engineering.
- Clean Flash Garbage: trash clean up for Flash memory and RAM.
- Create JAD: Creating JAD file from the ALX file or from the COD files.
- Create ALX: Creating ALX file from the JAD file or from the COD files.
- Screen Capture: Capture current screen of the BB, allowing save as
two popular formats are JPG and PNG. Also, additional functions Copy to
Clipboard, making it easy to copy and paste into Outlook (to send mail
to friends) or the Words (to documenting) or on msPaint to edit …
- OTA Download: Software for download from the OTA link on your PC
(as done on the BB Browser), because the software emulator like BB to
download, so it will download the correct version that fit BB you’re
plugged into the computer. In addition, it has been enhanced through
proxy download, download the OTA link is not direct, like the link to
redirect the Mobihand …
6. In the Device menu, Option menu item allows centralized management information and installation of Quick Install feature
- Allow to input Proxy information for downloading OTA, if you
connect to internet directly without the Proxy, pls unchecked the Use Proxy box.
- Declare the default path to save all of backup files (Backup Dir),
screen shots from BB (BBScreen Dir) and download the software via OTA
- And finally, a very interesting feature of vnbbUtils v2 is the Quick
Install. If you want to use it, then click the Register button, when you
do not like using it anymore, click Unregister button. By default this
function immediately Register after the vnbbUtils v2 has been installed.
On Windows Explorer, you can do as below:
Select the files you want installed, right-click
Choose Install (vnbbUtils) , the following screen to confirm you really want to install those files into BB or not?
Click Yes, all COD files will be installed into BB. It’s very easy and quickly.
- Fixed bug that can not recognize some new model of BB such as 9650, 9700, 9800 …