* IP Modem: for people who still prefer to use BDM 5.0.0 or lower
(from BDM 5.0.1 and later have already had IP Modem) (New)
* Quick Install: After vnbbUtils v2.x installed, you can install the
JAD file, CODs files directly from Windows Explorer. Just right click
on the JAD file or COD files (select multiple COD files at once), you’ll
see an item Install (vnbbUtils) in the system menu. Just click your
mouse on that item, the selected files will be installed immediately
into your BB (of course, BB must be plugged into the computer first)
* Get information of the BB that connected to your computer
(automatically detecting BB is connected/disconnected to/from the
computer). Providing this information for OTA Downloader and EScreen
Activation code generator. Especially, it help OTA Downloader simulate
the environment of your BB to download the suitable version of software
with your BB model and ROM version.
* USB Driver: Install USB Driver for Blackberry. If you have not
install BDM yet, Computer can not recognize your BB as an USB Drive.
Only click on USB Driver button, that problem have been resolved, BDM
free . This driver is only for USB Drive, not for BB device manager, so
if you want using full functions of vnbbUtils, install BDM is required.
* Set Time: Synchronize system time of your BB with computer
* Reset Blackberry: Reset your Blackberry same as Battery Pull
* Factory Reset: remove IT policy.
* Wipe Device at low-level, this function allow you clear OS before
you want to upgrade OS
* Load OS: this function allow you select exactly which version of
OS you want to install into BB, don’t need to uninstall other version,
and automatically delete file vendor.xml then run Loader.exe to make
sure you can Load OS from any vendor successfully.
* Read EventLog: read all information in the Event Log, allow you to
save as text file on computer
* Clear EventLog: Delete Event log to release memory space.
* Clean Garbage Flash: just as MemoryUp, Memory Booster, but with
this function of vnbbUtils, it cleans even more Flash memory (New)
* Backup / Restore applications, allows easy backup entire 3rd party
applications from BB to computer (before Reinstall OS) and
restore/reinstall all of them into BB (after Load OS) quickly.
* Install JAD: lets you install software on computer to BB from the
JAD file easily and quickly. Helping people who using old BB model (do
not have memory card) can install software normally without opening BDM.
* Install Cod(s): lets you install software from Cod files to BB
directly. But I prefer to using Install from JAD
* Read system modules installed in the BB then:
- Save modules. Necessary in case of backup applications or store
applications that installed directly from your BB Browser to computer.
- Delete unnecessary modules, optimizing memory of your BB.
* Screen Capture: add video recording function and allows to save
images in various formats (PNG, JPG, BMP & Copy to Clipboard).
Automatic add watermark for that image, you can customize watermark by
yourself (Text, Size, Color, Position)
* Download software for BB from OTA link to your computer. This
feature has been improved superior to other OTA Download utilities,
allows you to download from the site that check terminal connect to as
Google, Opera Mini, mopipocket … Support download over Proxy, download
from indirect link (as OTA Link provide by Mobihand). Downloaded
Softwares are stored in folder .\OTA\App_Name. Download OTA really like
you do on the BB Browser, lets you download the software for your BB
* Create ALX file to installed by BDM. Created from JAD file or Cod
files that available.
* Create JAD file to install from SDCard. JAD is created from ALX or
* Convert JAR to COD(s): this feature allow you to convert JAR file
to COD & ALX.
* Generate code for the Activation of Engineering Screen
Click Yes, that software (Quick Text) will be
installed into BB. It’s very easily and quickly.